2010年12月26日星期日

Hes still a couple Corum 396-250-20-0F05-FZ30R Men's watch hours ahead of record pace

Leader Matthew Lee can smell New Mexico as he ramps up to tackle the Continental Divides highest climb, Indiana Pass (11,910). The pass is notorious for its own weather (as well as being a Superfund site), but Lee is now in what he calls diesel mode and hit the trail for an alpine start two hours before sunrise this morning. Hes still a couple Corum 396-250-20-0F05-FZ30R Men's watch hours ahead of record pace. Hell get into Del Norte (mile 1,943 along the 2706-mile route from Banff, AB to Antelope Wells, NM) today for a hot meal before the climb. With luck hell hit Platoro before the little fishing lodge there closes for the night.

This is one of my favourite Eternas, and has one of those dials that everyone comments on when they see it. Its a bit on the small size at 38mm, but wears pretty good when mounted on a Di-Modell Chronissimo or something like that. Hope you guys enjoy the review!As an avid pianist when I was younger, and a great appreciator of classical music now in my older age, I was very pleased and surprised to see a Steinway Sons Corum 396-250-20-0F04-FO30R Men's watch! Little did I know that this company has been around now for a few years now (around 2007 I believe), and makes some VERY interesting watches that pay tremendous tribute to the Piano in their design.

I hope this years racers also catch the Breckenridge Burrito Company, just a few doors south of my mermaids house, and have the sensi-sucking snowboarder make you a second burrito for your pack because there is no dinner over Boreas Pass. You can make fun of me and womens shoes, but I know that Matthew Lee, your leader, chews raw coffee Corum 396-250-20-0F03-FB30R Men's watch beans on the bike. Nathan Bay, who completed the GDR single speed in 2007, showed me the Montana Way: instant coffee in your water bottles. On a hot day youve got 22 ounces of Tasters Choice the temperature of warm spit. Jon Billman