2010年12月26日星期日

with heat in the Corum 396-250-20-B100-EB30R Men's watch same day

Most of the field of 22 riders (from the Banff rollout of 42) is in Colorado now, with a few stragglers still in the Great Divide Basin of Wyoming. Colorado is a paradox. The climbs are intense. Altitude becomes a factor. Daily electrical storms kick out of nowhere every afternoon and it can snow on you and shut you down with heat in the Corum 396-250-20-B100-EB30R Men's watch same day. But this makes Colorado the sweetest state on the route: Theres a Starbucks in Breckenridge. In 2007 I was riding with Jeff Kerby. Wed nearly been drilled by a lightning storm and had dropped into Breck for a resupply. Id been dreaming of real coffee since the Salt Lake City airport on my way to the start. Coffee shop, I told Kerby and walked inside.

Overall a very nice Tag Heuer piece. With most of my friends that have no interest in watches, they are always looking for a Tag Heuer (Or a Rolex, but assume Rolex costs too much). So Tags are always of interest to them, since they always want to buy one. As long as the price is right, and the look is right, theres always someone in the Corum 396-250-20-0F06-FR30R Men's watch market for a Tag.Just posted a Youtube video of my Eterna Cambridge Pulsometer Automatic Chronograph watch. I havent had a chance to do a write-up on this beautiful little watch, but will probably put one up one of these days.

The unavoidable side-to-side sloshing, though minimal, isn’t something I’d want to deal with during a race.These are fairly minor quibbles, though. I’ll stick with bottles for road races, but for time trials—where reaching for water bottles is a serious disruption to aerodynamics— as well as centuries and long training rides, I’ll probably be Corum 396-250-20-0F05-FZ30R Watch wearing this more often than not. He ran behind and grabbed me by the CamelBak to pull me back into the street. Dude, he said. This is a womens shoe store! Dude, you okay? I was fine ten minutes later when we rolled down the main drag and my favorite mermaid popped out from behind a tree. The Starbucks isI countedthree steps from the street. Ive never been happier sitting under a shade tree and watching tourists with fanny packs parade up and down the sidewalk.